Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wirehair Wednesday: Meet Gustaf!


What beautiful photos of an extremely handsome wirehair boy!  Meet 'Gustaf,' who hails from Fall Creek, Oregon.  His human, Tamara Kabush writes:

Dear Joey and Maggie,

Love your site, love your doxies! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
I check in every morning to savor all the Dachshund photos and stories. What a great way to start the day!!!!!!! Thank you!
In honor of Wirehair Wednesday, I'm including a couple photos of Gustaf, my 11 year old Wheaten Wirehair. He is my best buddy, soul mate and the love of my life.


Someone doesn't want to get out of bed.


Gustaf sure looks great for an 11-year-old guy!

4 comments:

Linda and the critters said...

Gustaf is just adorable!

Anne said...

super CUTE!!!! I agree to starting my day too with the long and short of it. And, Gustaf is a cutie!
-Annie

Anonymous said...

Gustaf is absolutely adorable! And what a great Mom!

Tamara said...

Thank you so much for publishing photos of my Gustaf!! Wow!! What a GREAT surprise!

I have to clarify, tho, that only the middle photo is of my little man as a 11 year old senior...the top and bottom are of him at (if I'm remembering correctly) 4 or 5 years old or so. I sent those particular photos because they were handy on my desktop as I had just downloaded them onto a disc to be made into the big-sized canvas prints. :) The new canvas prints look great btw! :)

Thank you again!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails