Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Are You Ready For Saint Patrick's Day?

Saint Patrick was a gentleman
Who through strategy and stealth
Drove all the snakes from Ireland
Here's a drinkee to his health!
But not too many drinkees
Lest we lose ourselves and then...
Forget the good Saint Patrick
And see them snakes again!
~Author unknown

Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day, even short little German dogs - but what on earth are you going to wear?  Don't tarry, head on over to Young Urban Puppy at Etsy, and pick yourself up one of these little gems for just $15.  Each one is custom made to order based on the size of your dog; buy 2 or more and get free shipping.  Sweet!

 

3 comments:

Nola said...

I am headed to the etsy shop right now! My Chili has to have one of those. Wonder where I'll find the tranquilizers, 'cause he won't wear one unless I tranqulize him!

Melissa Hawkins said...

This gal does amazing work. She just made me a dress for my doxie Pepper that has our favorite hockey team colors(San Jose Sharks!)!!! Go visit her Etsy site NOW!

kalyxcorn said...

oooh me likey dat!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails