Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Dachshund Humor





A guy is driving around Tennessee and he sees a sign in front of a house:

"Talking Dog For Sale."

He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a Dachshund sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Yes, I do," the doxie replies.

"So, what's your story?"

The doxie looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed.

He goes back up front and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten dollars," the guy says.

"Ten dollars? This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Because he's a liar. He never did any of that stuff".




(Early vintage photo source unknown)

2 comments:

LuLu and LoLLy! said...

Dear Friendz, We red this story and we laffed and laffed and laffed and laffed and laffed! Also, math is not our strong suit, but we are pretty sure 10 (as in the dollars in the story) is the number after 674 and before 6, which on the hole makes it a very good number. Love, your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy!

Haley said...

Funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails