Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

A Note From World Famous Dachshund Rosco P. Dog



Thanks so much to 'Rosco P. Dog' for writing in about his big television debut for this weekend's Oktoberfest in Lee's Summit, Missouri.  If you live nearby, you're gonna wanna go - what else could you possibly be doing this weekend?  From Rosco:

Hello Joey and Rowdy,

I hope all is well going into our favorite month Dachtober.

Our local Chamber of Commerce has an Oktoberfest featuring three Dachshund events, a costume contest, a look-a-like contest, and a best trick contest. The local news channel NBC 41 Action news invited myself and two of my Dachshund buddies to come to the station and show off our costumes.

I am the handsome doggie on the right in the dapper tux. I went as 00Dachshund, secret agent dog, with a license to bark. My daddy even got labeled a Bond Girl to my James Bond outfit (he is not quite sure how to take that yet). My two buddies went as a pirate and a penguin.

Have a great month,
 
Rosco P. Dog
International Super Star
 
"Hey Ladies...."
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails