Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Dachshund Custody Battle

Too bad there's not such a thing as joint custody in the dog world, it sounds like this chocolate and tan longhair named 'Reesie' was well loved by both parties. Reesie is now in custody of Shannon Smith of Midlothian, Virginia, seen here, after spending 13 months at Ms. Smiths' ex-boyfriend's parents in Maryland. “I always say, stand up for what you believe in and fight for what’s right,” Shannon said. “I fight for the people I love and I don’t care if they’re human beings or four-legged and furry.”
Read all the tatty details at The Midlothian Exchange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always joked with my wife that she could have the kids and I would take the 3 dachshunds if we ever split. We kept each other and the kids and dogs. I would have had the better deal :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails