Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dita Von Teese Mourns the Loss of Her Beloved Greta

dita and greta - two sexy gals
Our hearts go out to burlesque beauty, model, and actress Dita Von Teese, who is suffering the loss of her beloved 16-year-old smooth black and tan girl 'Greta.' Ms. Von Teese revealed the sad news on her Twitter page on August 23rd, writing, "Thank you for all the concerns about my dog Greta. She passed away peacefully at home in my arms yesterday. I miss her more than I can say."

Related: Dachshunds in Pop Culture: Dita Von Teese

Related: Dachshund Lovers Teach the ABCs

4 comments:

curator said...

Oh, how sad! My warmest thoughts and sympathies go to Ms. Von Teese (whom I find an interesting and delightful personality). Thanks for posting this.

Ailora Blue said...

I feel for her loss. My beloved little Jake Anthony, a smooth red doxie, was my constant companion for almost 16 years and he passed away in 2007.

I still miss him terribly and always will.

I dream of him often and I'm sure he's visiting me in that way.

Anonymous said...

Ben is offering to go and console her.

Bogie and Monty

Haley said...

Poor Greta...

Related Posts with Thumbnails