Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Wonderful World Of Smiling Dachshunds!

Great Grin Jasper!

Thanks so much to our readers for sending in some awfully cute photos of your smiling little selves.  Sure puts a smile on our little mugs to see such happy Dachshunds!  'Jasper' and his mom Amy Francisco from Louisville, Kentucky write:

Dear Joey & Maggie,

Hi, my name is Jasper. I am a 2 year old Dachshund, and my mom and I love your blog. When we get online, it's one of the first things we go to. We watched the "Dachumercial" and while we agreed with a lot of what was said, we were surprised when she said that Dachshunds don't smile... of course we do!! I smile all the time, I'm a happy dog!! Mom even managed to get this picture of me smiling after playing one day.

Let's see those pearly whites Harley and Cash!

I also have two doxie cousins (Harley and Cash) that mom took a picture of once and they are totally smiling in it!! We doxies are awesome dogs!!


The world always looks brighter from behind a smile like Duncan's!

'Duncan' and 'Sophie' also write in with photos of their happy little selves:

Dear Maggie & Joey,

We just love your blog, especially when you post videos of other doxies - we love new friends in that strange machine that Mom always plays with! Anyway, we saw the Dachumerical and we disagree that Dachshunds don't smile just like adorable Ringo that we saw on your blog today. We may not be purebred doxies but here is more proof that Dachshunds do smile!

Sophie's smile is as sweet as sugar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All these smiling doxies just make me melt. :) So freaking adorable.

kalyxcorn said...

o such sweet smiling pups!! :)

Petters said...

smiling dachshund gif! http://i.picasion.com/pic50/d658974a7fe417e2a28bb39a92e8f1ae.gif

Unknown said...

I love a Smiling Wiener.

Here is Bela Lugosi, MiChiwienie.
Min-Pin, Chihuahua, Dachshund.

http://brianbabey.posterous.com/166475958

Related Posts with Thumbnails