Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy 18th Birthday Toby!


May bones rain from the sky for handsome red smooth 'Toby,' who hails from Vancouver, Canada.  Toby turned 18-years-old on May 23rd.  Toby's thoughts on life:  "Yes, sometimes life can be very tough. But I'll tell you what:  doesn't matter if you have too short legs or too long nose. If somebody loves you, you are the winner . . . (I said winner, not wiener) dog!"
Read more about this guy who finally had his first birthday party at The Province.

8 comments:

Hannalei said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful face. I hope he had the Happiest of Birthdays ever! :)

ChristaV said...

A handsome venerable gentleman indeed. It does the heart good to see you enjoying your long life. Happy birthday, Toby!

geneva said...

Wow, and I thought I was old. Happy Birthday, Toby! I don't know about you, but I don't think I have enough teeth left to chew bones anymore...

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday to a very handsome fellow!!!!!

Hope you had the best birthday ever, Toby!

From Tamara and Gustaf

Anne said...

Toby - YOU are handsome!! Glad to hear you are 18 years young!!! I agree with ChristaV that it DOES the heart good to see you enjoying your long life. There's many more years for me (Roxie) at 12.

love,
Roxie Lou, Coco Beane and Annie Em

Jayne D. and AnnieBelle said...

Toby - a very Happy Birthday to a very handsome young-at-heart doxie!! You have a sweet, dear face and you look like you are a wonderful comfort to your owners. May God Bless! Love Jayne and Annie

Anonymous said...

Awe, Toby is lookin' good! We're from Vancouver so we love to see fellow locals!

<3Taia & Slinky

Haley said...

He might be old, but he's still a handsome boy!!! I always hear about these dachshunds that are between 15 and 20 years old. Mine got cancer and only lived till 10.

Related Posts with Thumbnails