Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Those Special Dachshunds: Today and Yesterday

Molly and Sassy


Thanks so much to Elizabeth for writing in with the story of her two beautiful smooth girls 'Molly' and 'Sassy!'  She's even included some awesome bonus vintage photos!  She writes: 

Dear Joey and Maggie,

I so LOVE The Long and Short of it All and appreciate your work in sharing great stories, pics, and news about Dachshunds.  I grew up with Dachshunds and now my husband and I have two.  Our Dachshunds, Molly and Sassy, are number 3 and 4 of the ones my husband and I have had.  Molly is almost 2 and is known in the family as the "crack" dog because she is so hyper and crazy.  Sassy is a precious black 4 year old we inherited from a divorcee and is the poster child for the spoiled, docile princess ~ so you can imagine the mayhem at our house. 
I've also attached a couple of vintage photos that my boss shared with me.  He too grew up with Dachshunds who shared many Christmas card pictures with he and his sister.


Vintage Dachshund Pride


Retro Dachshund Fun

1 comment:

Linda and the critters said...

Molly and Sassy are way too cute and love the old photos!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails