Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Dash Hounds Flyball Dream Team 2010



Our Chicago pals 'Peaches' and 'Piper' continue to wow the crowds with their flyball skills, seen here this past weekend in St. Louis, Missouri.  For 2010, both Peaches (#13) & Piper Man (#22) finished in the top 25 out of thousands of dogs who compete!   We're sure proud of them and their humans.  Video notes from The Flying Sausage:   This is our team of 3 dachshunds and a mini poodle at the 2010 U-FLI Dream Team Challenge in St. Louis. Running order: Piper Man, Peaches, Kirby & Taylor.

Read more about Peaches and Piper and see another amazing video:  Dachshund Dream Team

5 comments:

curator said...

Holy frijoles, do they have little rockets strapped to them?

Elizabeth said...

I've always wanted to try flyball with Gauis! You guys let me know it's possible. What awesome pups!

firstyouleap said...

That's fabulous! I think I know a dog that would love trying this...two dogs actually :-)

Tanya (Peaches and Piper Man's Mom) said...

Peaches and Piper Man say "Thanks for sharing our video! We have so much fun at flyball!"

As you can see, we had to use a mini poodle rather than a dachshund to complete the team of 4 dogs. So, we are recruiting for next year! :-)

Kyley & Ammo the Dachshund said...

fantastic. I'm currently in training with my doxie for agility and flyball. we're in the early stages, so I'll have to see which he enjoys the most. He's pretty darn fast though....my hope is he excels at both!

Related Posts with Thumbnails