Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Reunited, And It Feels So Good

Meet 5-month-old smooth black and tan 'Mango' and his human, six-year-old Abi Sharma, who hail from Penticton, BC, Canada. Abi had his world turned upside down on Tuesday when he was outside playing with his puppy Mango, and a woman stopped to pet his dog and then took off with it! Poor Abi was scared to tell his parents that someone had stolen his dog! Excerpt from the Penticton Western News:

“My son was so scared and upset, he even said he never wants to play outside again,” said Sam Sharma. “Who would do such a horrible thing like this — stealing a puppy from a little boy?”
Luckily the answer to Sam’s question was answered, as the little boy and his best friend were reunited on Wednesday afternoon.

The most important thing is that Mango is back home, but read the whole story, including the lies the perps told when confronted by Abi's Mom and a friend at the Penticton Western News.

Welcome Home Mango.

And have a great Friday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got your puppy back.

Sue Fell said...

How awful for the young boy! Some people are so callous. I'm happy that Mango is safely home once more.

curator said...

Welcome home Mango! Be sure and give Abi lotsa love. How scary for two little guys.

Anonymous said...

A man tried to steal my dog today the very same way. He was driving past my house stopped his car left the door open and asked if he could pick up my 7 month old mini dachshund. I said no but he kept on insisting. Lucky we were behind my front gate and my neighbour came outside and scared him off! I'm 26 yeras old and I was SCARED so I can only imagine how it affected this little boy.
I'm really happy you got your pup home safe and sound!

Rowdy and Bette said...

Sounds scary. Glad you and your pup are OK!

Haley said...

If someone wants a dog, they should go buy or adopt their own, not steal one from a little boy! I'm glad that Mango was returned home safely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails