Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Those Special Dachshunds: Meet Frank!

(click any photo to enlarge and admire)

Thanks so much to Rocko Designs for sending in such beautiful photos of their handsome red smooth boy 'Frank!'  They write:

Hi Joey and Maggie.

I thought I’d send you some photos of my dog Frank.

He’s a standard Dachshund, and we live on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.

Frank’s favourite places in the whole wide world are either at the beach, or snuggled up at the end of the bed, always under the doona, even on the hottest nights.

UPDATE: April 30, 2010: Frank now has his own blog! Don't miss it: frankdavid
 
A young Frank relaxes on the beach


The future's so bright, Frank's gotta wear shades


Another favorite pastime

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, GORGEOUS DOG AND SUCH A GREAT POSER! GOOD PHOTOS :)

Linda and the critters said...

Frank is amazing!!

Califia said...

These photos are SO ADORABLE! Frank is one handsome dachshund!

impromptublogger said...

Now that's exactly why I say doxies are people too! Frank is such a people! I bet he sits up on the couch too while watching TV.

doxie mama said...

Frank is very photogenic!

Anonymous said...

My parents got our first dachshund when I was three. We also got the book "Dachshunds...as pets". I'm 51 now and 6 dachshunds later, I still have that book.

Frank David said...

Hi guys. Just though i'd let you know that Frank David has updated his blog with lots of new photos, including some with our new waterproof camera!

Frank David said...

www.frankdavids.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails