Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Honey Bunny


When beautiful English Cream 'Honey' is seen in festive poses with bunnies, it can mean only one thing:  Hippity, Hoppity, Easter's on its way!   One of our favorite flickr photographers, Doxieone notes about the image:  Honestly, I do NOT make her sit up like this. I had the cheese in my hand. I wanted to take a picture of her with the rabbit statue. And, there she goes up the minute she sees I have the cheese.
Make sure to check out more photos of Honey in Doxieone's photostream at flickr.  There are some images of her in some Playboy Bunny outfits which are making your Long and Short of it All host 'Joey' howl!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

How cute!!! Honey looks very much like my Sammy, who is a longhaired red cream piebald with a little pink nose too...

Linda and the critters said...

Honey is so sweet. I love all her photos.

Debi and Ringo said...

Honey is beautiful!! Ringo sits up like that too, even though I continually tell him not too. *sigh* Sounds like he and Honey both love cheese!

Related Posts with Thumbnails