Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dachshund Capri Pants at Talbots

Wouldn't these look festive on Easter or Mother's Day?  Thanks so much to Helen Paradise for sending in the link to these pants at Talbots.  She notes:  I own six miniature Dachshunds and a friend found these online at Talbot’s for me. A little too pricey for my pocketbook, but what a way to celebrate spring in a pair of Doxie Capri’s!
Details:  A delicate, whimsical accent softly embellishes. Twill weave, slim legs, front zip, back button welt pockets. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Imported.  $89.50.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

They also come in a Bermuda short and a skirt. I have the shorts on hold for me at our local store. Can't wait to buy them but I'm certain to get these white pants dirty in no time. After all, my doxie is black and tan and his hair will show up really easily!

doxie mama said...

What a dilemma. The skirt or the pants.

Ronnie said...

Wardrobe essentials!
I heard Talbot's was shaking it up with a new designer. Apparently a doxie lover!

Elizabeth said...

I just saw those pants at the store and I was fondling them so badly I was sure the saleswoman was going to call security. They are super cute but I'm afraid it's a look I can not pull off.

Raecheal said...

Hi Everyone! I just received the spring discount code from Talbots (yes, I am addicted to their clothes and spend WAAAYYYY too much $$ there- lol). It will allow you to get the dachshund pants, or whatever you like, for 20% off with free shipping. The code is: 014480711

Related Posts with Thumbnails