Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Everybody's Irish on St. Patrick's Day!


Thanks to our pals 'Sampson,' 'Tommy Lee,' and 'Gina Marie' for sending us this great St. Patrick's Day card!  The green flap opens to reveal the greeting:  Everybody's Irish on St. Patrick's Day!  We'll say.  Even us little German Dachshunds enjoy a little wearin' o' the green once in a while.  Is it beer o'clock yet?

Don't be shy Maggie, wear your green with pride!

Have a great one.

Check the archives for lots of festive St. Patrick's Day Dachshunds.  You'll be glad you did.

8 comments:

curator said...

Aw, what a great photo. Happy St Paddys Day to ALL of you!

Anonymous said...

Baron here, I'm wearing my GREEN! A green beer toast to all my doxie brothers, sisters and girlfriends (hurry, hurry before Mom catches me!!!)

Moira said...

The Irish loved these little Germans. I posted one photo on my blog today. But if you click through to the archives of the National Library of Ireland, there are more. Click on the link in the final paragraph in this post. I was surprised. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love the card.

http://dreamdogsart.typepad.com/art/2011/03/happy-st-patricks-day.html

Moira said...

P.S. Joey and Maggie with their bows are outstanding!

Kerri said...

I sent that card to my parents!

Anonymous said...

May the luck of the Irish be with you, Joey and Maggie

Jayne D. and AnnieBelle said...

What a darling brother and sister Joey and Maggie are!! What a feat to get them to hold still long enough to get that nice photo!!
Love, Jayne and Annie

drarixio said...

Awwww! They look so nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails