Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Those Special Dachshunds: Iori says "Wooof!"

iorrr
(click any photo to enlarge)

There's a first for everything, and this is the very first Dachshund from Estonia that we have ever met!  And what a looker he is, right?  Your Long and Short of it All hostess 'Maggie' has fallen head over heels in love - again.  Thanks so much to 'Iori' and his mom for sending in such nice photos.  He writes:

Hello Joey and Maggie!

I'm Iori from Estonia. And of course Anni who is writing this letter for me. I thought to write and introduce myself to you. Have you ever heard about Estonia? hmm..maybe not. But right now we have so much snow here and I love it. That's funny, because I hate water. Actually I wanted to tell you all a little story.

"One fine morning when I went for my everymorning walk with granpa, our neighbors were just about to go to work, but stopped for a breif talk. Mrs. neighbor asked: "How come is Iori so shiny?" And gandpa answerd: "I polish (with shoe polish) him every morning before we come out!"....grandpa and Mr. neighbor started to laugh, but Mrs. neighbor was with serious face. You see, for a minute she thought it was true."


Well that was it. I hope it was as funny for you as it was for me.


Joey and Maggie I wish you all the best for the New Year and may all your wishes come true!

Iori & Anni
 

Socks Are NOMNOM!
 

Entranced With Iori's Beautiful Brown Eyes
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to you Maggie, he is one good looker, Woof!!! I think I'm in love with him too.
Cheers from LollyPop WiggleButt

Linda and the critters said...

Wow! Great photos and loved the cute story. That top photo could be on the cover of a magazine!

firstyouleap said...

What a beauty! Does Lori have a wonderful Estonian coat for the cold? Estonian knits are beautiful too. Melinda the knitter and Jeeves the dachsie

Anni said...

Well, yes Iori has a nice winter coat, which makes him more adorable. Maybe I can make some pohotos of Iori outside in the snow with his coat.

Debi & Ringo said...

What a beautiful boy you have there! Give him hugs for me ^-^

Anni said...

I'll sure do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails