Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dachshund Pajama Party!


It was a girls only event at Nomistakin' Dachshunds in Thunder Bay, Ontario, recently when these pretty little ones were found sleeping in a chest of drawers!  Too cute!  Their mom, Serena I., writes:

Dear Joey and Rowdy,

Is this a pajama party????  I don't get it!  I just spent $300 on dog beds, yet the girls all climb into my open pajama drawer.  I'm guessing this is Sprout, Gracie, Gloria and Kizmet's idea of a pajama party?  I noticed there were No Boys Allowed!

5 comments:

Jayne D. and AnnieBelle said...

How darling and how precious these girls are!! Doxies always prefer Mom's clothes to their own beds - pure comfort!! So very cute!!!
With best wishes, Jayne and Annie

M.A said...

How sweet is that!

Valerie Owen said...

Wow!!What's more fun than a drawer full of Dachshunds! We here in NY had a very Dachsundy Christmas as my daughter visited with her 3, plus my 3 Dachshunds. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dachshies3/6594891235/
Pictured are:Rupert,Peaches, Foozeball,Loreli,Olivia and Spaatz
It was great fun, the more the merrier!

Sue Fell said...

Now that's what I call a special bottom drawer! So sweet!

Sue, Pepsi and Max in the UK

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, what darlings

Related Posts with Thumbnails