Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 South Beach Dachshund Winterfest -- World's Longest Dachshund Video!



Hundreds of long dogs and their humans descended on Lummus Park in Miami Beach, Florida, on Saturday for the 10th annual South Beach Dachshund Winterfest.   Activities included Dachshund Fortune Telling, Doxie Funhouse (tunnels, Odor-ama, scary badgers!), a Talent Show, Singing of the Dach Song and The Grand March! We're so jealous.
Awesome video - The World's Longest Dachshund Video as a matter of fact! - by youtuber Elga Gutierres.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, we just told mom that we thinks we live in the wrong place, lets move to Florida away from the -29 frosty Quebec, and 100's of doxies to play with. What are we waiting for. When can we leave mom??.

Anonymous said...

Great fun...I want to go to the Dachshund Walk in Key West, December 31st...making plans now!

Tânia B. said...

Oh! I wish there were fests like this here, then I could take my 2 dachsies to make hundreds of short long friends :)

Anonymous said...

Carson - I think you need an official t-shirt. A nifty logog and we could all gather in Chicago and have a great big huge wienerfest. Florida really gets it done.

I'm serious about the T. Really.

One more thing for you to do.

How is Rowdy man??

Marene&Ali

michismunchies said...

I was there! It was an amazing time and a wonderful sight to see! My loves and I even got to appear on the video! Can't wait till next year! ^_^

P.S. Foxy, Shaft and Ace say HI! at the :16 mark

Related Posts with Thumbnails