Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year - Dachshund Lovers Go Wild!


You've got the Dachshund, you've got the Party Hat - hold on to your britches 'cause things are about to get a little crazy in the homes of Dachshund Lovers all over the world.  Like our much missed beloved Dachshundist Elizabeth Taylor once said:  "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together."


Here's to everything that 2012 holds for us all.  Prosit Neujahr!  

Mid-century vintage photo source unknown.  Le Telquel wine via hudin.

4 comments:

curator said...

Drink, lipstick, and stiff upper lip: wise words I can live by! Happy New Year to you!

Amy said...

Oooh, love the bottle. Is it German I wonder? If so will tell my sis to find me a bottle and send me the label :)

Amy said...

It is French but have my sis in Holland keeping her eyes open for it. I would love to frame the label :) I love wine, I love Doxies what can I say?

Jayne D. and AnnieBelle said...

"Cheers, to your health, and may the new year turn out well."
With best wishes, Jayne and Annie

Related Posts with Thumbnails