Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!


May All Your Dachshund Dreams Come True.

Wiener Wonderland (to the tune of Winter Wonderland)

Dog tags ring, are you listenin'?
In the lane snow is glistenin'.
It's yellow, not white - I've been there tonight,
Marking up my Wiener Wonderland.
Smell that tree? That's my fragrance.
It's a sign for wand'ring vagrants:
"Avoid where I pee, it's my property!
Marked up as my Wiener Wonderland."
In the meadow Dad will build a snowman,
Following the classical design.
Then I'll lift my leg and let it go, man,
So all the world will know it's mine-mine-mine!
Straight from me to the fencepost,
Flows my natural incense boast:
"Stay off of my turf, this small piece of earth.
I mark it as my Wiener Wonderland."


Be safe and Merry Christmas!

Image source: early 1900's postcard. We post this poem every year (you can never get too much of a good thing!) - we slightly modified a popular dog poem to make it Wiener specific! Original source unknown.

Have a fantastic howliday, and we'll be back soon.

5 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

A special thank you for all the great weenie dog stories you post. We love them.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy and prosperous New Year!

Anonymous said...

Baron loves marking his territory...hope you've all had a fantastic Wiener Christmas!

Lovable Lily said...

What a wonderful song! Hope you had a great Christmas!

We're remembering sweet Maggie ~ Hugs to you in Heaven!

Hugs, Lily Belle

Amy said...

Hope you are enjoying the holidays. Thanks so much for your very enjoyable blog. Best to you all in 2012!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to u all.
Shilo, Sass, Skyla and Maggie from Canada

Related Posts with Thumbnails