Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Westminster, There's Only One

That's what they say, but we're still waiting for a Dachshund best in show. We've seen SO MANY terriers. Regardless, just 7 days to go until the 133rd Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. Are you ready? It's always great fun. Above is the 2009 poster available at Westminster.
There were lots of news reports about dachshunds headed to Westminster last year, hopefully some new ones will start filtering in this week.

Related: Westminster Dachshunds

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I went last year for the first time and the dachshunds were stunning!

I got to mingle with the longhairs right before they went on. At first I stood aside and just watched, but all the owners encouraged me to say hello and get kisses. Everyone was so friendly. I was squealing with delight surrounded by all the dachshund beauty...

Related Posts with Thumbnails