Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ted Baker 'Sassey - Dog Bobble Matinee' Wallet


Mother's Day is right around the corner, and if you haven't got your Mom a gift yet, or if you're a Mom and deserve a great gift, how could you possibly go wrong with this 'Sassey - Dog Bobble Matinee' Wallet by Ted Baker London?  Via Nordstrom:

A delightful dachshund clasp keeps watch atop a patent leather wallet that opens to an expertly organized interior lined in a signature print.
  • Snap-flap closure.
  • Exterior zip pocket.
  • Interior currency and coin pockets; eleven card slots; ID window.
  • Leather.
Available in black, cream, or hot pink for $180.  You're worth it.  Your Mom is worth it.

2 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

I can't even believe I am taking a second glance at a $180 wallet. But I LOVE it!

Minnie Burton said...

I've got this purse. I adore it. I paid £79 for it in the UK.

It's pricey but the leather is so lush and worth it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails