Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Collector's Corner: Dachshund Knick-Knacks, Curios & Treasures (AKA Wiener Dog Junk)



This is like 50 of our Shopping/Collector's Corner posts all in one 8-minute video!  Drool over all which could be yours if you're in the right place at the right time.  By youtuber bbrennert who notes:

We've been collecting Dachshund related knick-knacks for some 20 years since we first had Dachshunds. We started the collection by accident, and have been finding Dachshund stuff all over the world since then. This video highlights some of the best things we have in our collection.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing. That was awesome. Rummy looks exactly (to the T) like my little Sass.

Podgirl said...

AKA wiener dog tchotchkes

Doxieshar said...

My extensive dachshund collection can be found in every room in my home (including bathrooms). Does this make me eccentric or passionate?

Christa said...

That perfed metal lantern that starts the video is a sibling of the one I have in my office! It's very fun to put a votive in it out on the porch dining table of a summer night. Yay!

Anonymous said...

I want the teapot. Any of this for sale????


Marene& Penny

Anonymous said...

I have one! liz k

Anonymous said...

Here's the Teapot:

http://www.funcollections.com/ENK-673-Dachshund-Teapot-_p_642.html

Bob Brennert

Related Posts with Thumbnails