Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dachshund Love: Rosie and Jimmy Dean


Thanks so much to Lauren Miller for writing in with a beautiful photo of the new addition to her pack!  She pens:

Dear Joey and Rowdy,

Hi guys!  I've written in before about my son Jimmy Dean, on the right, and recently we've added to the family!! Jimmy wasn't too fond of the idea at first, but 3 weeks later you would never know! Rosie, left, is 13-weeks-old and loves her new brother! She's going to out grow him in no time! And they sure love to snuggle.



5 comments:

Tootsie said...

This cuddles are perfect for a Thursday wag!
Love,
Tootsie

Christy said...

How old is Jimmy Dean? We've contemplated adding to our family but my worry is that our boy Riley (five in June) won't take well to another dog. He's not particularly great with other dogs to begin with.

Eliza57 said...

Congratulations!
All the best,
Gigi Marie Louise and the rest of the Willoughby Kennel :) xo

Anonymous said...

I have a six year old and just added a 4 month old puppy and I didn't think it would go well and it has gone wonderfully. I wish these two lots of fun and snuggles in their future. Robin, Macy & Bailey

Anonymous said...

Christy, I wouldn't worry about adding another dachshund. Like birds of a feather flock together, this breed of dog that loves their own kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails