Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wirehair Wednesday: Meet Caron!

Guten Tag!  It's Wednesday, and you're tuned in to www.DachshundLove.blogspot.com on your internet dial, and that can mean only one thing:  It's Wirehair Wednesday!  Thanks so much to Charity S. for sending in such sweet photos of her new furry friend, 'Caron!'  She writes:

Dear Joey and Maggie,

This is Caron.  He is an eleven-week-old chocolate and tan wire-hair puppy. He loves his "Long and Short of it All" reading already!  He lives with his brother, fellow Dachshund Amos who is 1-year-old.

10 comments:

Road Dog Tales said...

OMD cutest thing ever!

The Road Dogs

Jayne D. and AnnieBelle said...

Tiny precious baby boy doxie!! Kindly, Jayne and Annie

scary miss mary said...

Wirehair Wednesday is my FAVORITE day of the week! :D

amyinbc said...

The cuteness is killing me!

Jablana said...

cutieeeeee:)

Anonymous said...

What a precious little guy!

Tamara said...

omgomgomg. I am dying from cuteness overload. <3

Sue Fell said...

Sooooo cute! Reminds me of when my Pepsi was that age!

hcdoxies.com said...

There's my boy! (well, not mine... I'm his breeder) What a sweetheart :-)

Charity said...

Thank you Joey & Maggie for sharing these pictures of Caron & thank you all for the wonderful comments :)!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails