Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lost Star Jorge Garcia Heartbroken After Losing His ChiWeenie

Our hearts go out to Lost star Jorge Garcia, who announced yesterday that his Dachshund-Chihuahua mix 'Nunu' was run over and killed by a motorist on Sunday in Hawaii.  Excerpt from the Daily Mail:

Writing on his blog, Garcia said: "It breaks my heart to tell you that yesterday as we were preparing to all go to the airport Nunu was struck by a car as she crossed the street.
She died in my arms.
We are burying her in the Pet Garden at Valley of the Temples in Kaneohe. Nunu hated the water.
So we couldn't bring ourselves to having her ashes scattered in the ocean.
Three months from now you'll be able to find a bronze plaque inscribed with just her name there. If you'd like to leave a flower or a toy, I'm sure she'd love it.
We love and miss her very much.

See lots of photos of Nunu at Mr. Garcia's blog, Dispatches from the Island.  RIP little girl. 

Thanks to our Kansas City pal 'Dash' for the story tip!

2 comments:

Debi and Ringo said...

That is so sad :( Our thoughts and prayers are with Jorge and his family... May Nunu RIP

Nickel and Ruby said...

I know I heard about it on the news over here right after our wiener derby was over. I'll go put flowers on her grave; the cemetery is right next to my house. Poor ting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails