Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Those Special Dachshunds: Meet Lolli & Lloyd Stinky Von Whizzletee


(click any photo to enlarge)

Boy, do we love the names and what a cute duo!  Their human, Andrea Sandoval writes:

Dear Joey & Maggie,

I would like to introduce my two short-hair mini's, Lolli & Lloyd Stinky Von Whizzletee (Whizzle for short).
Lolli is a two year old black & tan, and Lloyd is a 1 year old chocolate dapple.
They cause quite a commotion here in the city of Boston! My Husband and I recently took them to Martha's Vineyard on the Ferry, and complete strangers were asking to take pictures of them! What can I say? They are so adorable!
We are hoping to rescue a golden long haired dachshund in the near future!
Thanks for posting such great stories & pictures. And maggie, I LOVE all the dachshund gifts you find!

Happy Holidays!
 

We'd take their picture if we saw them on the street too! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so nice and warm in their little coats, too cute!

Linda and the critters said...

Wishing a merry christmas to these pretty little pups.

Related Posts with Thumbnails