Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Wiener Racin'



It's our favorite time of the year - Dachtober! - and all the Dachshund events are in full swing around the country and the world.  We're not so sure where these Wiener Races were held, but the light-hearted video will kick off your week with a smile.  By vimeoer Backyard Auter who notes:  After breakfast today I saw a bunch of people walking dachshunds around downtown. I was informed that it was an annual wiener dog race. I quickly drove home and grabbed my GH2 and came back to catch the action.

2 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

We also saw this recently and loved it. I think the weenie dogs in this house are just too lazy to race!

:o)

Anonymous said...

there's just nothing like wiener dogs...I think Baron would race if the reason was good enough...OR he'd be like the little group that came out of the box and just hung out there LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails