Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Dachshund Humor


Smiles everyone, it's Friday!  Thanks so much to 'Tootsie,' the Bicontinental Dachshund for writing in:

Dear Rowdy & Joey,
We were so saddened by the passing of Maggie. I have loved reading your blog with my humans since they rescued me.
And welcome, welcome Rowdy to the able companionship of the J-man.
I think your rowdiness, dear Rowdy, has already inspired much fun. We love your posting about the Wiener bitch.
To welcome you, I herewith enclose one of my cartoons from my own dog blog.

We look forward to many more barks!

In admiration,
Tootsie


Make sure and check out Tootsie's adventures on her blog!  She's an American by birth and a naturalized Swiss citizen who has some wacky adventures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these dachie jokes!!

Christa said...

Tootsie is very sophisticated, worldly and witty! Will check out her blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails