Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dachshunds Make The Best Accessories

Thanks so much to Kimberley Nicholson and her beloved black and tan 'Oscar' for sending in these great photos of some good-looking Dachshunds around town!  They write:

Dear Joey and Maggie,


I love reading your blog! It's my go-to website for a smile. I love reading stories of Dachshunds from all over.

I thought you might like the attached photos I took at my local mall. It's always good to dress fashionably, and I'm sure you'll agree - you'll be a big winner with a coordinated Doxie at your side!

My black and tan Oscar sends some puppy love to you both. We're hoping you guys feel better soon!

- Kim and Oscar

How much is that doggie in the window?

2 comments:

firstyouleap said...

These are great--I must admit however that the lifelike nature of the dachsie models was a bit scary at first!
m and j

Debi said...

Aww, that is so cute! Of course, dachshunds go with everything ;) Ringo says no ensemble is complete without one!

~Debi & Ringo

Related Posts with Thumbnails