Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Play?


Untitled from Sean Van Damme on Vimeo.

Thanks so much to Elizabeth Kost for uploading this video to Vimeo so we could share it.  There were problems with the youtube video, and then problems at another site, but third time's a charm, as they say!  Without any further ado, enjoy the ever-so-handsome 'Gaius' in Play? - A Dachshund and his tennis ball take a trip around Richmond VA.
We know this will make your Friday.  Turn up the volume and have a great one!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so worth all the trouble. What a great video! Made MY day!

angie said...

that's adorable!!

riley would try to go after that big ball in the fountain... BALL!!

Anonymous said...

This was so much fun! It was a great Friday Afternoon pick me up. Having been to Richmond on a number of occasions, I recognized the Byrd Theater. Gaius is a good fetcher!

impromptublogger said...

So cute! I lived in Richmond for 3 years right near VCU so I am familiar with all those places!

Lisa C. said...

I love it! Gaius is the most handsome movie star.

Claudia said...

thanks for the movie. It was wonderful. Now I want to leave work and go play with my doxies!

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is wonderful!
Do you have another film in the hopper??
I'm looking forward to more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails