Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloweenie Wannabe


Our pals 'Kirby' & 'Wally' write:

Hey Joey & Maggie!

Attached see a pic of "Gourdy" the Dachshund. He was a centerpiece for the Madison Area Dachshunds Group Halloweenie Party last Sunday in Wisconsin. We had 33 Doxies and 22 humans in attendance and had a blast! There's still time to make your own "Gourdy" for trick or treat!
 
Kirby & Wally
"Life is a wonderful pairadoxie"
 
Hey you two - that's just about the coolest thing ever.  We thought that ours was pretty nice until we saw yours.  Either way, the Dachshund-like gourds are a great new Halloween trend!

3 comments:

Linda and the critters said...

How cool is this? I'm going out tonight to get some gourds!!

kalyxcorn said...

Hi Joey & Maggie! I love gourdy (and butternut squash)! Just wanted to say thanks for passing along the back info the other day and your experience. Mom's been fretting over everything so much lately, she forgot her manners. Happy Halloweenie!!

Hugs,
B

Debi & Ringo said...

Oh my gosh, that is too cute!!!

I just want to tell you, I absolutely love your blog!! My doxie, Ringo, and I check it every day, it's great!

On another note, I just published my first book, it's called Dachshund Furry Tails: Russia. All the stories are based on traditional Russian fairy tales, but the main characters are dachshunds instead of people. It's suitable for adults and children, and has full color illustrations. I know you're interested in all things doxie, so I thought you might like to check it out, here's the link: https://www.createspace.com/3407122

Again, we love your site, thanks so much!

Happy Halloween!
Debi & Ringo

Related Posts with Thumbnails