Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wirehair Wednesday: Can I Stay Pleeeease?

Boy is this holiday week whizzing by - can you believe it's Wednesday already?  Wirehair Wednesday?!  Thanks so much to Sue Fell for writing in all the way from the UK with an awesome pic of her boy 'Pepsi.'  She writes:

Hi Maggie and Joey

I still love reading your blog, it's great to have a place to go to read all about Dachshunds with others who love them as much as me! I thought I would share this photo of Pepsi. I went into my bedroom the other night and saw a small lump wriggling up under the bedspread from the bottom to the top and out popped Pepsi's head! I had to grab my phone and take a photo as he looked so cute with that sweet "can I stay?" look on his face. He definitely has me wrapped round his little paw .

See more photos of this handsome guy in the archives.

2 comments:

Jayne D. and AnnieBelle said...

What a lovely sweet boy he is!! Wonder if he speaks with an English accent? Kindly, Jayne and Annie

Angel said...

Well hello Pepsi :)...Too cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails