Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

South Beach Dachshund Winterfest 2011


Hundreds of long dogs and their humans descended on Lummus Park in Miami Beach, Florida, on Saturday for the annual South Beach Dachshund Winterfest.  Activities included Dachshund Fortune Telling, Mini Massage, Doxie Funhouse (tunnels, Odor-ama, scary badgers!), a Costume Contest, Singing of the Dach Song and The Grand March!   We're so jealous.



Check out some nice photos of the Dachshunds over at CCochrans' photostream at flickr.



Thanks to youtuber ElgaGutierres for posting several nice videos from the event! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous too, how come my Mom didn't take me? Just look at all those buds and mates and hotties! so

Holly Diane said...

I only live a couple of hours away..next year I am packing up the littles and going to do this!!

kalyxcorn said...

dang. mom totally needs to take me on more road trips!

Related Posts with Thumbnails