Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Those Special Dachshunds: Meet Kobi!


There's really nothing better than getting beautiful Dachshund photos from our dedicated readers. Look how handsome Kobi is! We can only imagine how comfortable he must feel buried in the warm sand. His eyes say it all. Elizabeth M. writes:

Dear Joey and Maggie,

I wanted to send you a quick note to say how much I enjoy your blog. I've been visiting it on a weekly basis now for well over a year and can't get enough - I'm the owner of an 11-year-old miniature dachshund ...and must admit that I have a pretty severe case of doxie fever :-) I've attached a few funny pictures of my pooch.

Keep up the good work...I hope to be able to continue following "The Long and Short of It All" for many more years!

Warmly,
Elizabeth

Kobi and one of his humans in Colorado

Kobi relaxes on Trout


4 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

We want to sleep on a trout.
Love Ruby & Penny

firstyouleap said...

Jeeves thinks I'm holding out on him--We live a block from the beach and I've never buried him in sand! (he also wants a trout but more to rip apart than sleep on, I think) melinda

Haley said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to see a mini buried in sand...hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails