Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Those Special Dachshunds: Meet Natalie!


We sure do love these "Dachshund Love" stories, especially around the holidays! Get ready to meet 'Natalie' "Little Bit" Messner, a cute little rescue who has found her loving forever home.

Hello, Boys! My new name is Natalie. I am one year old. I love my new Mom and Dad and my new pet cats, Bash Lee and Captain Spaulding! And they love me, too! Here is my picture, so you can see how pretty I am!
I love my new home, and I have been here for three weeks. My new Mom taught me how to go potty outside, and I have been a good girl. I was born in a kennel and when I was 5 months old, the kennel people left me there all alone and some nice people came and got me. I was scared because I was inside my cage for a very long time. Now I have lots of toys, and good food, and I get to take lots of walks and play whenever I want to. I really love to go to bed with my new Mom and Dad and I love to sleep under the blankets. I am very glad that my new Mom and Dad wanted me and I didn't have to go into another cage in a place they call the pound...Merry Christmas! Sincerely, Natalie "Little Bit" Messner

4 comments:

Unknown said...

shes so cute! congratulations on your new little girl :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the black on her nose! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweet girl. Amazing what love can do. She is adorable. She looks very tiny. I am glad you let her sleep in the big bed. She is much too little to leave alone. She deserves all the warm snuggles she can get. What a Happy New Year for you.. Be good, eat lots and give lots of kisses.

inc123 said...

My little Polly lived in a puppy mill for 8 years. She loves life now-- the outdoors is a wonderland!
Inside is pretty cushie too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails