Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Buddy: The Smartest Wiener Dog in Town

This is 'Buddy' Sanders driving. Ever since he was a young puppy, he has known how to drive. He can drive any car and has also driven a pontoon boat. Buddy is the smartest wiener dog in Fort Collins, Colorado. Source.

Maybe Buddy learned how to drive from 'Sugar Bear,' a MidWest Dachshund Rescue piebald fostered by our pals 'Disco,' 'Peanut,' 'Sweet Pea,' and 'PatrĂ³n.' Sugar Bear finally found his forever home, but he's still in our hearts.

Related: Dachshund Drives Car Into The Lake

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Those dachshunds certainly have one up on me; I didn't learn how to drive until I was 26-years-old.

Of course, I was a city-raised girl. I suppose my Buster will start driving any day now, living here in the 'burbs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails