Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Texas Dachshund Rescued From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Meet handsome red smooth 'Chewbacca' and his human John Guevara, who hail from Victoria, Texas. Mrs. Guevara came home to find her daughter and sister incoherent, and called the fire department, who thankfully rescued the household, including Chewbacca, who was busy doing "what he gets paid to do," guarding the house.....four firefighters had to corner him to scoop him up and get him out. 'Charlie,' the family's other dog, was also safely rescued from the home. Read all about it, see a news video, and get some tips on safeguarding your home against carbon monoxide poisoning at The Victoria Advocate.