Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Weatherman's Little Wiener



Oh, the trials and tribulations of being a Dachshund Lover.  This video went viral last week according to Alabama meteorologist Mark Prater's facebook page:

When we had our video blooper "little wiener" last week, I had a lot of folks tell me it would go viral. Little did I know what viral REALLY meant.

CBS Network - CBS This Morning
Jay Leno - The Tonight Show
Top Video - Daily Mail UK - London
Fox News: Special Report - with Brett Baier
VH1

We've lost count of how many radio stations (especially national shows) across the country.
1.8 million websites in the past 7 days!
 


 

And see....like all good Wieners, Mr. Prater's Dachshund 'The Colonel' DOES get dressed up!

3 comments:

Trinket's mom said...

The Colonel is very cute! I'll have to show that to my daughter who majored in broadcast meteorology. I think she'll agree that it would be difficult to do the weather after someone said something like that.

Anonymous said...

If she had just said,"...little wiener DOG..." all would have been well.

olga said...

Thats awesome! Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails