Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Those Special Dachshunds: Meet Jed!


Thanks so much to Jolyn Liam for sending in such nice photos of her handsome red smooth 'Jed.'  This duo hails all the way from Malaysia, and they enjoy watching the world cup together and rooting for Germany (of course)!  Jolyn writes:

Dear Joey & Maggie,

I've been reading your blog for the past 7 months and I have been constantly delighted by its contents. Great job you guys!

Here are a couple of photos of my standard dachshund, Jed, whom i adopted at 3 months and is currently 10 months.

Jed is still a very naughty pup but he never fails to put a smile on my face - even when he gets into trouble. Just one look at him instantly brightens up my day and I love him to bits. I especially love his 4paws-in-the-air gig which he does when he snoozes. ;p

All I can say is after waiting 23 years for a dog, Jed is perfect!

Looking forward to more great posts from you guys.

Woofs n licks,
Jolyn & Jed

Jed's handsome mug

Nom-ing a treat

3 comments:

kalyxcorn said...

oh what a pretty pup! love your white fur socks!

Anonymous said...

Jed is gorgeous! Thank you for sending pictures!

Jolyn7 said...

Joey & Maggie: THANKS! for featuring Jed!!! ;p

kalycorn: u hav one too! n Jed says thanks... :)

Anon: Thank u! m awfully proud of him... :)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails