Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Those Special Dachshunds: Meet Baxter!



Handsome rescue boy 'Baxter' writes: Hi Joey & Maggie! Just wanted to say your blog is swell! My name is Baxter and I'm a tweenie smooth red. My folks adopted me from DRNA last November and have been keeping me busy ever since (I was kinda chubby when they first got me!). Anyway, I just thought you might like these three videos in case you need a little filler sometime.
Happy Tails! - Baxter, Tammy, & Pat

Baxter..., boy oh boy, we would never call such nice videos "filler!" Honestly, we couldn't decide which video to post, as each one is so much fun, so we're posting all 3! You sure found a perfect forever home, and you've really got quite the dance moves, your Long and Short of it All hostess Maggie is swooning. Above is the video titled Baxter the Dachshund: Our New Fella.




Baxter talks about his summer while practicing some of the moves he learned in Beginning Musical Freestyle class in Dachshund Boogie.




And finally, Baxter fetches frisbee over and over and over and over and over again in Dachshund Fetches Frisbee.

Woof!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Baxter is an amazing dog! Thank you for sharing his videos.

Anonymous said...

Baxter should be the "poster dog" for animal adoption! He's a lucky guy to have found such a home...and you are, too. Thanks for sharing your videos and best wishes for a long, happy life together.

Anonymous said...

Just shows what Love can accomplish. Absolutely adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails