Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Note From The J-Meister: It's My Birthday!

Go Ahead:  Poke My Belly

Oh, look - Dad's dragged out the embarrassing naked puppy photos again in honor of my 12th birthday.  How original Dad!  I gotta admit though, I was a real cute guy at just 10 weeks old.  Not that I'm not real cute today - but I'm just more sophisticated, debonair, confident, and you know I'm gonna say it - Handsome.  I'm a real wiener in fact.
We also pause to remember my beautiful littermate sister 'Maggie,' also born on this day 12 short years ago.  We were supposed to sail through this thing called life together as a team, but often things don't go as planned, huh? 
My new wingman 'Rowdy' keeps me young at heart though.  Thanks for that little bro. 

14 comments:

Leanna said...

Would bring a tear to a glass eye, you handsome boy!
Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey happy b-day! We all miss Maggie, may she rest in peace.

Podgirl said...

Happy Birthday J Man. What a handsome pie.

Geneva said...

And a fine belly it is. Happy Birthday, Joey!
We miss you Maggie....

Geneva

Deb in Ohio said...

.Happy birthday, Joey! I've been following this blog for several years and have loved getting to know each of you. I was heartbroken when Maggie passed. Best wishes to you, Joey, and Rowdy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joey and to remember sweet Maggie. Merry Christmas to Rowdy Joey and Dad. Have fun, lots of love and good cheer to all. I miss hearing from you. Take care. Hope your new year is happy healthy and prosperous.

Marene&Penny

Penny 9 months already. Doin' good. Lots of energy and a good bunny chaser.

Turbo and Lily said...

Happy Birthday little nipper! Christmas + Birthday = Lots of Toys and Treats for Joey!
Enjoy!

docsdox said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

-ramsay-

Tootsie said...

Happy Birthday, cutie pie! And we all send our love to Maggie. Happy Holidays and all the best in 2013 to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Joey! With warm wishes for a very happy New Year for you, your brother, and your dad

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday sweet Joey. I love the naked puppy photo. It's just too cute to not share.

Hugs from Melinda in McLean

pugfish said...

Happy Belated Joey and special to all for this wonderful blog!!
Elissa, Joey,Sissygirl and Bucky !!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Karen said...

Oh, Joey you handsome hound dog!

Anne said...

Happy belated J Man!! Sad Ms Maggie isn't there with you - but, she's watching over you and little R.
Xo,
Roxie, Coco and Annie

Related Posts with Thumbnails