Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Adele: "It’s Just Me and Louis"

How long is he?

In the December, 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan, Adele lets it all out about her past loves and losses, via the Mirror:

Adele wrote her multi-platinum selling album, 21, about the messy break-up from her mystery ex, believed to be the ridiculously named musician Slinky Sunbeam, whom she dated in 2008.
She says: “It’s bittersweet because I wouldn’t give up this success for anything.
“But at the same time, I’d do anything to be with him.
“I miss him.”
She wrote the song Rolling in the Deep after a particularly vicious row in which her ex called her “needy”. The single went platinum five times in the US – which is a pretty decent retort.
Bizarrely, although she can write songs which tap into the mindset of the heartbroken, Adele says she has problems opening up and articulating her own emotions.
She also tells Cosmopolitan magazine:“It’s so hard for me to share my feelings.
“I’ve actually never told a guy I loved him.”
After a pal told her off about that, she has since written to all her exes, letting them know she did kinda, sorta like them, once. (Except the one she swore at)
At the moment men are the last thing on her mind. She is about to have throat surgery, after suffering a nasty chest infection then a vocal cord haemorrhage.
It meant she had to scrap her planned live dates.
“I’m fed up with the lot of them – it’s just me and Louis,” she says, referring to her pet dachshund. “I’d like to get married one day. But he’d have to sign a pre-nup... Can you imagine?”


Related:  All About Adele

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a character Adele is...she and Louis (the dachshund) married and he'd have to sign a prenup? Perhaps she'd do better with Louis than she has with her exes!

Diane said...

I was already a fan but she has a Dachshund too? Now I just love her more!

Jayne D. and AnnieBelle said...

Thank you, Carson, for telling us about Adele (her wonderful,captivating voice) and her doxie. Her "21" album is one of my all-time favorites!! She had the surgery and reports are that she will recover fully.
Kindly, Jayne and Annie

Anonymous said...

Great story...but totally love the caption!

Related Posts with Thumbnails